Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Practice Story Reflection

Last class me, Ian, Nika, and Mia worked on our Practice Story Interview, we did this to prepare us for the Hiki no Film Project. Our interview was about drawing anime and it was called "Kirklyn Draws Anime." Before we started filming we had to get into teams and finish our transcript. Then we went out and filmed our interview, I was asked questions like "Who's your favorite character?" and "From a scale from one to ten how good at drawing do you think you are?" Then we filmed B-roll, my team filmed me drawing my anime character. Then we started editing the film in Final Cut Pro. Finally we recorded the narration and put it in the film.

I think we could have improved by making more B-roll and by having the interviewee restate the questions. We also could have improved the audio by having the interviewee talk louder and clearer. Finally we could have had planned better questions for the interview.

Overall I think we did okay. We could improve somethings and we did some things pretty well. If had the time to film again I think we could improve the interview a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment