Thursday, April 3, 2014

Practice Profile Story

When we started our "Elder Words of Wisdom" project, we had to find someone who went through something that thought them something that helped them in life. The purpose of this project was to prepare for the final project we are going to submit to Hiki No. Before starting the final project, we had to do a practice story. In this practice story I was working with Nika Alumpe, Ian Kimura, and Mia Lopez. For this interview, the subject title was "Kirklyn Draws Anime" and I was the subject. For this project we shot and used three shot sequences for B-Roll and used interesting angles for the interview shot.

I was chosen for this interview because it was the best subject to film at school. There was also something we could have done with Nika but since her's was playing piano we would have to go in to Mrs. Lardizabal's class room when she has no classes or at recess or lunch.


3 comments:

  1. I love your background! Sword Art Online! Did you make this picture in photoshop? How did you create it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I never make it but I'm working on making one for my blog. I really love SAO. Kirito and Asuna are so adorible together! Do you know how big the picture has to be to fit the blog screen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice background! *Smirk* *Smirk*

    ReplyDelete